Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Coverage
Looking for Uninsured Motorist Coverage in Carencro, LA?
Accidents happen and you can only do so much to prevent them. Apart from driving carefully and distancing from reckless drivers, you should also apply for uninsured and underinsured motorist insurance coverage! So in the event of an accident, you’ll get the medical treatment you need even if the other parties involved do not have liability insurance. To learn more about your options, reach out to Local Choice Insurance Agency today! We provide underinsured and uninsured motor vehicle coverage solutions to clients from and around Carencro, LA. Dial (337) 565-2039 to book an appointment with us!
Need uninsured motorist coverage? We cater to clients from:
- Carencro, LA
- Lafayette, LA
Call Today for an Uninsured Motorist Insurance Quote
Still don’t have uninsured motorist coverage? Here are some of the reasons why you should get one as soon as you can:
- Less Stress: The stress and hassle of being involved in a collision are already too much to handle. And things will only get worse if you find out the driver at fault doesn’t have enough insurance or cash to shoulder your medical bills.
- Reduced Risk: Having liability insurance is mandated by law, but a lot of hard-headed motorists ignore this. They’re willing to endanger themselves and others around them just so they can avoid paying premiums. If you happen to get involved with one of them, you’ll end up taking the most damage. Not only will you get hurt physically, but you won’t get any financial support either. That’s why you need your own policy to protect you during these unfortunate events.
Request an uninsured motorist insurance quote today! Local Choice Insurance Coverage provides sample estimates for clients to refer to. We base the premium on factors such as your age, gender, driving history, and vehicle used, among others.
Difference Between Uninsured and Underinsured
Both uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage policies provide support during collision accidents. But they’re not the same and you need to know the difference between the two if you want to maximize your policy.
An underinsured policy covers damages caused by a motorist who does not carry enough insurance. For example, if A crashed into B’s car and caused $500,000 worth of damage but A only has $300,000 worth of insurance on their car, there will be a $200,000 difference. Since A doesn’t have enough insurance, B’s underinsured policy may cover the difference.
Simply put, uninsured motorists are those who don’t have any coverage. Uninsured coverage policies also cover hit-and-run cases where the party involved has gone AWOL.
Can’t seem to understand the difference between uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage policies? Don’t worry because Local Choice Insurance Agency is here to help! We’ll assess your needs and lifestyle to determine exactly which of the two you really need.
We’ll Find the Best Uninsured Motor Vehicle Coverage Available
Finding the right uninsured motorist coverage agent to work with is very important. You can’t just trust the first agent that comes knocking at your door. To ensure efficient, practical uninsured motor vehicle policies, make sure you do the following:
- Check Company’s Background: There are no rooms for mistakes when it comes to insurance policies. After all, your life is on the line. So only work with agents who’ve been around for more than a few years now.
- Book a Consultation: See what policies they’ll suggest. If they force you to choose expensive, high-premium products, then move on to your next option. You need honest agents who truly want to help you.
- Ask for Estimates: Never trust agents who don’t disclose their premiums. They should have no problem providing you with an uninsured motorist insurance coverage quote to refer to. If they refuse to do so, then don’t bother wasting your time with them. They might just bombard you with hidden fees and charges.
For honest, reputable uninsured motorist coverage agents with more than 35 years of industry experience, trust none other than Local Choice Insurance Agency! Call (337) 565-2039 for bookings and inquiries.