term life Insurance
Term Life Insurance on Your Terms
Want a life insurance policy that fits your family’s needs but doesn’t cost too much? Then you need a term life insurance policy! A term assurance plan provides financial protection in the event of the policyholder’s untimely death. It’s affordable, simple, and flexible, so it’s much more affordable for individuals, even if they’re on a tight budget. Ready to get the best life insurance plan for your family? Then book a consultation with Local Choice Insurance Agency! Our agents will provide you with a sample term life insurance quote to refer to. Dial (337) 565-2039 for bookings in or near Lafayette, LA.
We cater to clients from the following areas:
- Carencro, LA
- Lafayette, LA
Are You Interested in Getting a Term Life Insurance Policy?
Planning to get a term life insurance policy? Here are some of the benefits:
- Inexpensive: A term assurance plan is one of the cheapest options on the market. It offers you the most protection you can get for a fixed amount of money.
- Flexible: Your policy can run for as long or as short as you want it to. In fact, you can get as little as one year’s worth of protection! Of course, you can also extend it to 10, 15, 20, or even 30 years. It all depends on what you want.
- Simple: Term assurance policies are very simple. Because they’re so easy to understand, they’re popular among newbie investors.
To learn more about the benefits of a term life insurance policy and reach out to Local Choice Insurance Agency! We’ll be more than happy to brief you on everything you need to know about it. Book an appointment with our agent in or near Lafayette, LA at (337) 565-2039. We’ll also provide you with a life insurance quote to refer to.
Let Us Find the Best Life Insurance Coverage Available
Looking for the best term life insurance? Keep in mind that there’s no one-size-fits-all solution. The perfect policy is based on what you and your family need. So when shopping for a policy, make sure you consider the following:
- Coverage: How much coverage do you and your family need? This is perhaps the most important factor to consider so don’t just pick a random number. To find out how much you need, calculate your family’s living expenses and your annual income. In the event of your untimely death, your family should have sufficient funds to cover their basic needs.
- Term Length: You have the freedom to extend or shorten your policy. It’s up to you to decide whether you want a long- or short-term plan. We suggest consulting with an agent because computing for your investment horizon can be tricky for newbie investors.
- Budget: Only sign up for a policy that fits your budget plan. Insurance is important, but you wouldn’t want to spend all your money on it, right? Ensure you have enough funds for your basic needs and other investments.
Having trouble deciding what the best term life insurance plan for your family is? Don’t worry, because Local Choice Insurance Agency is here to help! Book a consultation with us so we can help you decide exactly how much coverage you need and how long your investment horizon should be.
Call Today for a Term Life Insurance Quote
At Local Choice Insurance Agency, we work with an array of clients including:
- New Families: A term life insurance may be a good choice for first-timers. It’s simple, affordable, and very flexible. Also, you can upgrade from a term to a whole life insurance policy once you’re ready.
- Business Owners: Entrepreneurs can use term assurance policies to protect their business. For example, if you’re insured, your successor can use the funds from your policy to continue running the business. That way, the business you worked so hard to build will continue running even after you’ve passed away.
- People in their 50s: Unlike other plans, term life insurance is available to clients no matter how old they are. In fact, some clients over 60 can still qualify for a 20-year plan. Of course, this is only granted if you are still in good health.
Is a term assurance policy right for you? Find out today! Local Choice Insurance Agency can help assess your needs to find out if you would benefit from a term plan. For consultations in or near Lafayette, LA, call (337) 565-2039. We also provide sample term life insurance quotes and estimates.